JELLYFISH SILK NECKTIE
Jellyfish silk necktie. (Ice blue on navy blue narrow). Trachomedusae. Adapted from the drawings of Ernst Haeckel, this design spans 16" high up the length of the tie, so a tentacle for jellyfishy noggin will peek out even when wearing a jacket or vest!
• Pattern: Screen printed jellyfish.
• Fabric: 100% silk.
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Print size: 19" from bottom point.
• Tie Size: Narrow.
• Color: Ice blue on royal blue.
• Care: Gently spot clean or dry clean.
• Creases and folds? Gently iron medium.
The Cyberoptix Tie Lab was started in 2006 after they noticed a void in creative, yet sophisticated neckwear. Operating out of their Detroit studio, they exclusively print with environmentally responsible, water-based inks on microfiber or silk ties. All of their ties are handmade with love, and we are so excited to feature them in-store and online.