HONEY BEE SILK NECKTIE
Honey Bee Silk Necktie. Honey bees and hive design. Honey bees have arguably the most complex social behavior among all bees, and their hive is a symbol of industry and cooperation. Original illustration.
• Pattern: Screen printed honey bees and hive.
• Fabric: 100% silk.
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Print size: 19" from bottom point.
• Care: Gently spot clean or dry clean.
• Creases and folds? Gently iron medium.
The Cyberoptix Tie Lab was started in 2006 after they noticed a void in creative, yet sophisticated neckwear. Operating out of their Detroit studio, they exclusively print with environmentally responsible, water-based inks on microfiber or silk ties. All of their ties are handmade with love, and we are so excited to feature them in-store and online.