MILKY WAY GALAXY SILK NECKTIE
Milky Way Galaxy herringbone silk necktie. (Ice blue on royal blue standard). This constellation tie is a perfect way to let your special starry-eyed someone know that he or she is your Galactic Center. Original illustration adapted from an 1822 star chart. "Milky Way" is a translation of the Classical Latin "via lactea" which is seen written directly under "Sagittarius" at the very top of the image.
• Pattern: Milky Way Galaxy.
• Fabric: 100% silk, woven herringbone.
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Print size: 19" from bottom point.
• Tie Size: Standard.
• Color: Ice blue on royal blue.
• Creases and folds? Gently iron medium.
The Cyberoptix Tie Lab was started in 2006 after they noticed a void in creative, yet sophisticated neckwear. Operating out of their Detroit studio, they exclusively print with environmentally responsible, water-based inks on microfiber or silk ties. All of their ties are handmade with love, and we are so excited to feature them in-store and online.