PILL SPILL SILK NECKTIE
Pill Spill Necktie. Know someone who's a real pill? A pharmacy student? Needs a chill pill? Doctor with a sense of humor? Fear and Loathing fan? An activist against Big Pharma? Over-prescribed and loving it?
Interpret the Pill Spill however you may. From a distance it looks like cascading dots and dashes - up close, a cure for whatever ails you. Dr. Shorb at the TieLab recommends taking one of each, as soon as you wake up, with all meals, and before bedtime. Original illustration.
• Pattern: Screen printed pharmaceuticals.
• Fabric: 100% silk.
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Print size: 19" from bottom point.
• Tie Size: Choose standard or narrow
• Color: Many! Your choice from dropdown menu.
• Care: Hand wash, spot clean, or dry clean.
• Creases and folds? Gently iron medium.
The Cyberoptix Tie Lab was started in 2006 after they noticed a void in creative, yet sophisticated neckwear. Operating out of their Detroit studio, they exclusively print with environmentally responsible, water-based inks on microfiber or silk ties. All of their ties are handmade with love, and we are so excited to feature them in-store and online.